This sampler contains twelve (12) 2 oz. scent shots (1.5 - 1.8 oz. each). This item is MADE TO ORDER.
If you're like a lot of women, your period likes to make an grand entrance. Even before that lovely time of the month swoops in, your body might throw a parade in its honor—otherwise known as PMS. This typically includes the usual suspects like cramps, bloating, and headaches.
This "Stress & PMS" sampler contains scents that remind us of the symptoms of PMS and stress and contains one of each of the following scents:
* BINGE EATING - nothing affirms PMS like stuffing your face full of whatever you are craving! Dark, rich chocolate with crunchy peanut butter.
* POTATO CHIPS AND ICE CREAM - when you want what you want, you just got to have it! Warm vanilla and creamy coconut.
* ROMANCE MOVIE MARATHON - as if you need any help crying during that time! An intense, romantic fragrance blend of oranges and apricots with a bit of woods, rum and touches of florals and vanilla.
* SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE (or wherever you are) - A calming blend of Lavender, Bergamot, Frankincense and Myrrh.
* INNER BITCH - even something simple can trigger the inner bitch and hell hath no fury like a woman with PMS! Sweet orange, calming chamomile and spicy ginger.
* MOOD SWINGS - one moment you are raging with so much anger that even the hulk has nothing on you and within seconds you are crying a river, over what? Something silly of course! A warm blend of sandalwood, vetiver and frankincense.
* P.M.S. (aka: Prepare to Meet Satan) - During this strenuous and life-changing time, women experience things that can potentially, turn them into blood thirsty beasts that no man would ever dare approach! Sweet orange and tangy tangerines.
* EVERYTHING SUCKS! - sometimes everything sucks. It just does. You’re exhausted. You’re stressed. This is a floral/herbal blend of rose, geranium and clary sage.
* GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE! - when you've had just about enough of someone (or everyone!). Meyer lemon and exotic florals of ylang ylang.
* I ATE MY WEIGHT IN MAC & CHEESE - (and you're still going to eat more?) Tart lemon zest and sweet basil.
* WHAT WAS I DOING AGAIN? - You walk into a room for something...but now that you're there you can't remember what you were looking for. (This feeling often leads to head banging and hair pulling). Cinnamon and crisp green apple.
* IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD - ahh, yes. Migraines. The only time taking a hammer to your own skull seems like an appropriate solution. Soothing peppermint and mind clearing eucalyptus.
***These scents are included in the sampler. Please do not ask for substitutions.***
***This item is a "made to order" Please check the FAQ for current TAT.