A PENNY "RESERVES" YOUR SAMPLER!
(plus $6.99 shipping)
(order Tuesday, May 1st through Sunday, May 13th 2018. Samplers will be shipped on May 19th):
HOW TO GET YOUR LUPUS AWARENESS SAMPLER:
1.) Click on the "Add To Cart" button on this page and purchase your "reservation" for this pre-order for just a penny! Additional shipping will be charged at $6.99 to get your sampler to you (USA only).
2.) Come back to this page and make your $15.00 minimum donation directly to the Lupus Foundation of America at this link: https://bit.ly/2KoLQoq
(you may give any amount you'd like, however to receive the Lupus Awareness Sampler a $15.00 minimum donation is required).
3.) Email a copy of your donation receipt to Waxmosphere@mail.com by Sunday, May 13th.
Our LUPUS AWARENESS sampler features eight (8) one-oz. tarts.
This sampler is a pre-order and contains the following scents:
* A LITTLE LOOPIE - sweet, fruity goodness drizzled over a buttercream frosting cupcake.
* BRAIN FARTS - juicy apricots, citrus, vanilla and a dash of tequila.
* THE WOLF - fresh ground ginger root with spices of nutmeg, clove, cinnamon and vanilla.
* BUTTERFLY EFFECT - lily of the valley mingled with butterfly violets, jasmine, rose, heliotrope, hyacinth and gardenia.
* BODY, MIND & SPIRIT - the sweet and lightly spiciness of strawberry and wild cherry filled cinnamon donuts.
* A THOUSAND FACES - a delicious blend of mulled cider, warm caramel and sweet cinnamon with candied pomegranate.
* SPOONS - citrus splashes, sweet floral petals and coconut cream with warm, buttery rum and vanilla.
* NEVER GIVE UP - warm maple and honey with brown sugar and sweet cream buttercake.
***These scents are included in the sampler. Please do not ask for substitutions.***
The Lupus Foundation of America is a tax-exempt, charitable organization, Federal ID # is 43-1131436. Your gift may be 100% deductible from your taxable income if you itemize your deductions.
For more information on Lupus and other ways YOU can help find a cure, please visit the Lupus Foundation of America website at www.Lupus.org