Stockings hung above a crackling fireplace, decorating a tree, the smells of cinnamon and clove, carolers singing sweetly outside your door, mailing greeting cards to family and friends, love...laughter...magic!
Our 12 Days of Christmas sampler contains twelve (12) two-ounce melts in the shapes of snowflakes, trees, gingerbread cookies and snowmen for a total of 24 ounces of wax, nestled in a holiday stocking. Some include decorative glitters or micas, while others are hand-painted. The last day to order is October 31st, 2018 and sampler will ship by November 19th.
The scents in this yummy holiday sampler will include:
* A Partridge In A Pear Tree: fresh, fruity pearberry.
* Two Turtle Doves: toasted graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel and juicy raisins.
* Three French Hens: sticky-sweet marshmallow with a twist of peppermint and cake.
* Four Calling Birds: orange and cranberries with clove, cinnamon, vanilla and a dash of ginger.
* Five Golden Rings: an effervescent flute of champagne filled with juicy sweet raspberries and a fresh sprig of spearmint.
* Six Geese-A-Laying: winter flowers such as poinsettia's and Christmas cactus with a tiny hint of pine.
* Seven Swans a Swimming: light and airy white musk, fruity citrus, sweet raspberries, a tease of bergamot and jasmine, sweet, creamy peppermint and a touch of dark chocolate.
* Eight Maids a Milking: Cinnamon Bark, Fresh Pine, Aromatic Cedar & Juniper.
* Nine Ladies Dancing: cinnamon and clove, eucalyptus and rose, cassis, nutmeg and woods. A classic "spiced gumdrops" scent.
* Ten Lords a Leaping: rich, warm vanilla mingled with crisp mandarin orange, bourbon and sharp peppermint.
* Eleven Pipers Piping: a fabulously festive, wintry balsam pine.
* Twelve Drummers Drumming: lemon, peppermint and spearmint with buttercream,vanilla and menthol.
NOTE: By "checking out" on this sampler (submitting to PayPal or using a credit card), you are committing to the purchase of it. This item is non-refundable. Any other item ordered at the same time will be shipped at the same time as this sampler (November 19th). Please check the FAQ page for additional information.